We are hiring a full-time Operations Manager and Partnership Developer to support the day to day activities of Hintset. Tasks include event and content planning and management, quality control for publication, scheduling shoots and post productions, and maintaining correspondence with existing partners and searching for potential partners.
- Graduates in related field
- Candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Offices, and be able to speak and type Amharic and English fluently.
- Proficient knowledge in at last one task/team management software.
- Planning and organizing weekly meetings, setting goals, make sure projects are going on their timeline and communicate with staff/partners
- Plan social media content for the ministry
- Work with the creative team and other members of the ministry and ensure smooth operations
- Manage the ministry’s image by creating new platforms, projects
- Manage ministry’s filming spaces, equipments
- Develop jobs descriptions for new employees and volunteers, develop contracts, collect CVs and talents for future projects
- Improve productivity and workflow of the ministry by implementing better project management workflow
Collaborate with other teams, like management team, or media team (designers, editors/camera operators) for events, filming, etc
- Be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to express our ministry views
- Adequate academic background
- Fast learner, disciplined, and able to manage his/her time
- Excellent communication and partner service skills (both in Amharic and English)
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Proven experience from previous projects/clients
- Need to have own laptop
- Needs to communicate a clear salary expectation for a full time job when asked
- The ministry only needs 1 person for this position.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview immediately
Salary – Negotiable
How to apply
If you are interested in the job, you can apply by either of the following methods
- Apply below by filling the form and attaching your resume
- Send your CV directly to the ministry at email@example.com with subject of ‘Name — Applying for Operations Manager and Partnership Developer’
- or through Telegram at @ContactHintsetBot